Please use only user ML for such questions, see why here :

Thanks

Jacques

From: <ammuatjul...@gmail.com>
Hi,

I am very new to the ofbiz section.

I have setup ofbiz in my sytem. And i am able to work successfuly with
ofbiz/ecommerce, ofbiz-manufacturing etc.

But My criteria is to setup ofbiz CRM and ofbiz SFA in my system.

But i dont know what I have to do to setup ofbiz CRM/SFA. I dont see any
folder with that name.

Is this ofbiz CRM/SFA is a module like other modules(ecommerce, manufac etc)

How can i run these CRM and SFA? ( eg for ecommerce i am using
http://localhost:8080/ecommerce)
Is  there any other links to run / work with ofbiz CRM/SFA?

I dont see any folder in the application with those names.

What are the modules I have to setup to work with ofbiz CRM/SFA?

Pls help me

I am a beginner in this area.

Thanks,
Ammu