Hello Jacques,

I want to use some packaged services from another development in OFBiz, the
goal is to prevent me to redevelop this services, then I tried to put the
jar and dependants libraries in a webapp to expose this services as OFBiz
services.

The problem is that some of the libraries on which my packaged services
depends on are the same that some of the OFBiz ones, but on another version.
Prior, my webapp using OFBiz libraries rather than mine, then causing
runtime exceptions like NoSuchMethodException, ClassNotFoundException.

The final goal could be seen as using OFBiz capabilities without putting all
my existing code on a trash!

Hope this more clear,

Thanks,
Kevin