On 03/03/2010 22:23, Adam Heath wrote:
Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Thanks Erwan,

Looks like we are really building something more robust...

Jacques

From: "Erwan de FERRIERES"<erwan.de-ferrie...@nereide.fr>
Le 03/03/2010 13:36, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
Hi Erwan,

Did you get a chance to have a try before I commit?

Thanks

Jacques

Hi Jacques,

just come back from trying r917244 and it's good.

BTW, I have added some selenium tests to the OFBIZ-3511 jira.
In those, there is one called NavigateAllApplications which connects
and disconnects the admin user from all the OFBiz apps.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-3511

Sorry, but not good enough.  We developers need to be able to run such
tests when we change something, not wait until after we have committed it.

maybe not good enough but a start... and better than nothing !

Those tests can be run before committing to the trunk, you just have to install to your firefox the selenium IDE extension, load the testsuite and then click on "run all".

What can be done is a better integration as an ant task.

It will be the same thing with htmlunit, you always need to launch an OFBiz instance and then run the tests.

--
Erwan de FERRIERES
www.nereide.biz