In commit r924312, we have followed David's precedent and removed all HotWax
Media links on the home page of OFBiz - mean to help ensure that the project is
focused on the community and not the providers.  Here is a link to a new JIRA
task that I am looking to commit along these lines - later today.  Here is the
information:

1. Per Christian and Jacques' comment yesterday - Remove the individual Service
Providers link - instead link to the service providers page.
2. Remove the Sponsorship area - since the hardware is all ASF now and everyone
is contributing every day.
3. Remove any other blog posts that are not actual news or PR wire information.

Here is the JIRA task:

Cheers,
Ruppert

PS I will also be looking for a number of new ways to spiff up the home page
with new screenshots of projects, links to case studies (that we'll hopefully
be able to pull together on the site), etc.  Looking forward to making this
happen together.