Gavin started working on moving these to their final destination - so we have
updated URLs.  I have updated the site as well with the information - it should
be live sometime soon.

http://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/ecommerce/
http://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/ecommerce/

There is still a problem with the trunk PermGen settings which will need to be
corrected at some point in the not too distant future.  Thanks again to Gavin
for all of his support.

Cheers,
Ruppert
--