Agreed.  However I can't imagine ofbiz would be that hard to customize a
payment service to provide that feature.  I've been working with ofbiz for
about 5 months now, just as a side job a few hours a week and everything so
far seems to be very customizable.  I've been really impressed with it and
its capabilities so far!  In regards to some gateways not providing the
"request token" functionality would seem kind of irrelevant to the customer
not wanting to store the credit card numbers because that customer would
never choose that gateway to begin with.