I guess what I wrote was not clear enough: your understanding of how the data
is organized and how things work is incorrect. What I wrote was not to
recommend a fix, it was to recommend that you do some more research to better
understand.

The key to that is what I wrote in reply to your first questions about this:
it's called "DEMO1" for a reason, the tenant data is meant for demo only and
you must load that demo data if you want to try it out (or create your own real
tenant data and use that for actual production servers).

I don't know how I could say it any more clearly. Another thing that might help
is if you go read again what I've already written to try to help you, and don't
try to interpret what it says until you're done reading it.

-David