I understand delegator and tenantID
so you mean that the reader code would be expanded to look for the
delegator to know which files to look for.
it would append to the reader=demo the demo[tenantID from the delagator]

under that scheme would ofbiz-component.xml
    <entity-resource type="data" reader-name="demo" loader="main"
location="data/TenantDemoData.xml"/>
 modify it to be
    <entity-resource type="data" reader-name="demodefault" loader="main"
location="data/TenantDemoData.xml"/>

I was looking for simpler solution(no code change) but this seems very
workable.

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

David E Jones sent the following on 4/3/2010 12:57 PM: