Hi all,

I'm stuck with this error : when displaying a Gantt chart in projectmgr, right and left tables are not aligned. So a task description is not in front of its row.

I tried deactivating the theme css, and I have the Gantt well displayed. So there must be some incompatibility between the css from the theme and the jsgantt one.

I've also tried with opera, chrome and firefox. All of these browsers are displaying the gantt chart in the wrong manner.

If anyone could take a look at this issue, it would be very nice !

Thanks,

--
Erwan de FERRIERES
www.nereide.biz