From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <jacopo.cappell...@gmail.com>
On Apr 12, 2010, at 3:01 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

Thanks Jacopo,

Looks good to me. I just don't understand the Mirrors section. I guess it's not
finished yet?

Yes, it is not working... there is a script (download.cgi) that should prepare the variables for that section but it doesn't seem to work... I will have to investigate further.

I just barely read http://www.apache.org/dev/release-download-pages.html
I guess it's related?

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <jacopo.cappell...@gmail.com>
Please have a look at the draft that I have put together:

http://ofbiz.apache.org/download.html

(it should be published soon, but of course no links are pointing at it right
now).

Jacopo