Jacques

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com>
A few more information on the current Confluence setup.

We have 5 spaces:

1) Wiki
2) End User Docs
3) Tech Docs
4) Requirements And Design
5) Project Admin

Do we really need all of them?
In my opinion we could merge #2 with #3; we could also merge them with #4 and
have the following setup:
1) Wiki: open to everyone
2+3+4) End User, Tech Docs and Requirements: moderated and restricted to contributors (e.g. committers or people that ask for permissions to contribute on documentation)
5) Project Admin: only PMC members (this is an extension of the static html
pages of the website)

Jacopo