This is the vote thread to transform our release candidate 4.0 into an official
ASF release.
OFBiz 4.0 is an *old* release that will be archived (and removed from the ASF
mirrors) right after it will be released: we are doing this vote/process just
to be able to call it an official ASF release. We will not promote this release
and people should not really use it and should prefer our latest stable release
09.04.
The voting period will be approx (no less than) 72 hours.

The files can be downloaded from here:

http://people.apache.org/~jacopoc/dist/

Vote:

[ +1] release as Apache OFBiz 4.0
[ -1] do not release

For more details about this process please read this

Kind Regards,