Yes, this is what the ofbizContentUrl ftl macro is for, for instance. But this
may be changed also of course ;o)

Jacques

From: "Adrian Crum" <adrian.c...@yahoo.com>
>From what I recall, the framework/images folder was intended to contain static content. That folder could be copied to a static >content provider, and the OFBiz settings (see url.properties) could be updated to point to the static content provider.

-Adrian

--- On Wed, 4/21/10, Jacopo Cappellato <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com>
wrote:

From: Jacopo Cappellato <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject: What about moving the images to runtime folder?
To: dev@ofbiz.apache.org
Date: Wednesday, April 21, 2010, 12:20 AM
All the images and content that are
loaded (or loadable) at runtime should in my opinion be
stored somewhere under the runtime folder by default
(runtime/content ?) instead of framework/images
This would also affect the demo images we are bundling with
the system. Ideally the framework, but also the
applications, could be a read only folder (after it is
built, of course).

What do you think?