Looks like the best because simple idea to me. I can't see why we would need
more.

Jacques

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com>
I have to implement the following "story": a chart of accounts, that is also maintained in an system that is external to OFBiz, is imported into OFBiz; the ids of the accounts in the two systems are different and we want to maintain a reference to the external ids in OFBiz.

I would propose the following change: add a new field to the GlAccount entity named "externalId" (to adopt the same pattern of the OrderHeader entity) and store in it the external id of the account.

What do you think?