Hi,

Thanks for bringing this up: time to start sorting it out. The move
from cssQuery to sizzle seems sensible to me, I'm all for it.

I can ask about the Google licensed code and get some clarification on that.

Snapsie was written by Haw-Bin, who's a selenium developer. We can ping him too.

If scriptalicious proves tricky, please let us know!

Simon

> cssQuery is licensed under LGPL -> migration to sizzle would do the trick
> util.js / dom.js / xmltoken.js / xpath.js (in core/xpath/) are
> licensed to Google, and written by  Steffen Meschkat
> <me...@google.com>. Would he agree to choose an Apache-2 compatible
> license ?
> snapsie.js does not have a licence header
> scriptaculous does not mention a license, but a quick question to the