The injectable menu we are speaking about could be the solution.
A simple main menu could be defined in the framework with only the Webtools
and Example menu entry.
Every application could inject its own application menu.

An application could also inject menu entries in several different menus so
that for example all application's administrations could be placed in one
unique high level "admin" menu entry.

-Bruno