Sitting back, drinking a nice cool beer and reading the mailing list... It
seems like there is a lot of re-work/extra-work done in the open source
community (including ofbiz) because of a lack of cohesive licenses. I am NOT an
expert on the open source community or the various camps (free software and all
source code, vs commercial variants), but it is a little sad and discouraging
when it appears like the only course for our ofbiz project is to
do-more-proprietary technology.... yet another piece of technology to add to
the ofbiz pile....

Just a curious note about EPL, isn't BIRT covered by this license and it has
found it's way into ofbiz....

Marc Morin
Emforium Group Inc.
ALL-IN Software