Cleaning old things, I found this one, written more than a year before we actually moved. Hopefully we will not change our domain again soon....

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
I will try to write best practices for Wiki usage (at least regarding the
foreseen issue below), maybe there is already something ?

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Hi,

I just realised that we (at least I) use some inner-harcoded links in the Wiki. For instance [http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+maincss.css+HTML+Element+Collection+Styles] in place of [OFBIZ:OFBiz maincss.css HTML Element Collection Styles]. If ever we move to another domain, would it be possible to change them easily (I mean not all by hand...) ? Even links like http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/rwY are obviously domain dependent. Of course a smart solution would be (to be able) to keep the same domain...