so the controlservlet should remover the code that give this error.
as soon as I put the error path in for the component, I can see the real
error.
problems is this caused the JK to terminate and covers the real error
reporting.

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

Scott Gray sent the following on 6/3/2010 11:44 PM: