any real world situation?

Thanks
Scott

On 5/06/2010, at 4:59 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_3166-1_alpha-3#Exceptional_reservations

Jacques

From: "Scott Gray" <scott.g...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Can anyone who knows anything about France explain why the following is listed
as a Country in our Geo table:
geoId: FXX
geoTypeId: COUNTRY
geoName: France, Metropolitan
geoCode: FX
geoSecCode: 249
abbreviation: FXX

Is this a typo and it should actually be using the COUNTY geoTypeId?  I don't
see this listed in the ISO table:
http://www.iso.org/iso/english_country_names_and_code_elements

Thanks
Scott