Hi Willem,

I can't see any reasons why they should not be there, committers?

Willem, you don't need to watch a Jira issue when you are the reporter, it's
automatically done ;o)

Without comments I will commit Willem's patch...

Jacques

Willem Janssen wrote:
Hi,

When creating an item for a sales invoice, it looks like some item
types are missing (trunk version).

A while ago I created a patch fot that (jira 3537), but because there
is no response I'm doubting if this is an issue or a change in logic.
At our company we use the item type 'invoice sales tax' which is one
of the item types that don't show anymore.

Can somebody please tell me if this is an issue?

Regards,

Willem Janssen

T: 073 532 74 11
F: 073 532 74 12