yes and what about Mailstop
I agree  they should be in the respective types.
it would easier for auto dialing and labeling services.

=========================
BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=1237480&locale=en_US&trk=tab_pro>

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 6/14/2010 1:43 PM:
I forgot to say though that there are any explanations about extension
being there. And I still find weird to find it there since it's really a
part of phone number and so is only used in Party Contact Mech when it's
a phone number.
So yes maybe Adam proposition would be better, but do we really want to
change all that :/

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
OK, I opened "the book" at p.55 and I see it there in PCM and I
understand it's there because of Party Role Type which makes sense
indeed.
But it's really not obvious when you are working in services...

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <bjf...@free-man.net>
my thinking is an extension is connected to party where the
TelecomNumber could be connected to a company.
however why an extension why not a type?

=========================
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 6/14/2010 11:44 AM:
I spent some hours today to track a non obvious bug in
updatePartyContactMech service. I must say that I find very weird to
have the extension field in PartyContactMech entity. It would be
certainly more logical to have it in TelecomNumber. Is it really used
for anything else than phone number extension?

Thanks