Hi all,

I'm trying (with my team) to build a new eCommerce webapp using OFBiz, and
we're stuck with form-widgets, so here's the problem :

- Need : I have two related tables (many to many), Items and their
categories, I need to display Items for each category a part using
form-widgets. So definitely I need a nested loop to do so. Here's my
question :
   --> How can we Iterate in a single field (in this case category) ? or can
we have a nested forms ?

Illustration :
<field>  //for each row we display all result rows of the inner field
      <field>
      </field>
      <field>
      </field>