that works.
I am also aware of the time it takes to do this.
I would be willing to do the grunt work so only the signing is left to-do.

=========================
BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=1237480&locale=en_US&trk=tab_pro>

Adrian Crum sent the following on 6/27/2010 3:01 PM:
I recall Jacopo suggesting monthly updates.

-Adrian