From: "Adam Heath" <doo...@brainfood.com>
Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Very good article indeed. What do we learn more in the book about DCL?
If there is nothing more in the book, I suppose we prefer to use the
static variable solution in OFBiz?

That is only good enough for certain situations.  Not for map-based
lookups.

Ha ok!

The article could be better in explaining *why* the static variable is
better/different.  The book does.

Yes, I think I will buy the book, it's time to refresh my knowledge...

Jacques

From: "Adrian Crum" <adrian.c...@yahoo.com>