In OFBizSetup application, in the section "Web Site" (during the setup of new
organization) the value of Website ID is always WebStore, I cannot change it
with my own Website ID.

That's because the service called is this:

<simple-method method-name="createDefaultWebSite" short-description="Create
a WebSite, default webSiteId is WebStore.">
    <set field="parameters.webSiteId" value="WebStore"/>
    <call-service service-name="createWebSite" in-map-name="parameters"/>
</simple-method>

It overwrites the value of webSiteId.

Is there any reason for this?
If not, I can provide a patch for this (replacing the service called from
controller of FBizSetup app)

I'm using branch release10.4, but also I see it in trunk.

Thanks,

-----
David Cervera - dcervera at disid dot com
DiSiD Technologies, S.L. - http://www.disid.com