I do not know how the svn export is done but it is possible to perform an
svn export from a working directory to a different directory.

So the process should be:
1) run an "svn checkout" of the latest revision from the repo
2) run "ant svninfo" to have the /runtime/svninfo.ftl file created with the
revision information
3) run an "svn export" from the working directory to a new directory
4) copy the /runtime/svninfo.ftl file from the working directory to the
exported one
5) proceed with building, zip, etc.

-Bruno