Hi All,

I have started a project, ofbizify, for ofbiz gwt integration, using the
native gwt-rpc protocol.

You can visit the blog at
http://blogsbyabdullah.blogspot.com/2010/08/ofbizify-ajaxifying-apache-ofbiz-using.htmlfor
an introduction

and you can download the code & example from
http://code.google.com/p/ofbizify

To configure & run the example applicaton, go to
http://code.google.com/p/ofbizify/wiki/GettingStarted

I am sure many enhancements/improvements can be done, but the integration is
working.

Once done with the enhancements/improvements, I am planing to provide basic
predefined services like getting coutries, states, party related services,
of course by providing a wrapper around existing services.

and yes the example application is not impressive, but its just to show the
integration, although I will be working on a good example on this weekend.

Let me know your thoughts/suggestions, once we feel it fit for the
contribution I can contribute it to ofbiz.

Thanks,
Abdullah