Always better to comment in the Jira: for history sake it's easier...

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Ruth Hoffman" <rhoff...@aesolves.com>
Hi All:
This isn't really a re-factor of "Email handling". It is more closely described as a re-factor of "handling order notifications". It just so happens that that email Services are called on to do this. Hopefully, no "email" Service will be harmed in the making of this change ;-)

Just my 2 cents.
Ruth

BJ Freeman (JIRA) wrote:
[ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-3894?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=12903485#action_12903485 ]
BJ Freeman commented on OFBIZ-3894:
-----------------------------------

thanks Scott will look at a migration per your suggestion.
first stage for refactor is identify all the code that needs to modified and make a task for each. If someone wants to create task and patch for the content type that would be great also.

Refactor Email handling
-----------------------

                Key: OFBIZ-3894
            Fix For: SVN trunk

  Original Estimate: 1344h
 Remaining Estimate: 1344h

with the addition of the Website for each component 1) create product store for
Order entry, or use the B2C product store.
2) move the email  widgets from ecommerce to order compontent.
3) modify the seed data so that Order entry has it own emails from order component.this would be to add emails to note: as I go through the different items this is turning out to be a bigger project than I first anticipated.
so consider this so far just ideas.
Maybe break down in to small tasks as I have time to do something.