On 09/05/2010 11:40 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Yes, it would be great, good idea Bruno!

Jacques

Bruno Busco wrote:
We should definitively have at least a simple demo of webslinger
application
in the Example.
Is someone working on that?

Hehe. Things have been quiet from me on this. But I have some good stuff done.

I've converted specialpurpose/ofbizwebsite to webslinger.

However, that's not quite ready to go, as there is another thing I've been working on(has to do with vaadin, but I shouldn't say more about that until I chop up my code and make it easier to digest).

I still need to finish the double-click edit feature, and ajax page load, in the converted ofbizwebsite. It's slower than I'd like, because I am not using Brainfood's internal base module(has too much customer-facing logic).

It's looking like this weekend I'll have this all wrapped up. I got finished with my implementations last night, so the rest of the week is just using git rebase to split up 7 large commits that all say 'foo' as their message.

I know I've said this in the past, that a webslinger example is Coming Real Soon(tm); but this time it's all actually implemented.