Hi folks,

I'm currently in the process of evaluating ofBiz in a Saas model
configuration. Appreciating the previous discussions on multi-tenant type
setups using a single instance with multiple data sources this might be a
bit 'heavy' for what I am trying to achieve so your assistance would be
appreciated.

The specific modules I intend to host in a multi-tenant Saas model relates
to Accounts + AP + AR, Orders, Catalogs (so no real need for ecommerce or
web store capabilities in my case). the intention is to provide small
business with a small footprint in these areas while I am hoping that the
need to have separate databases for each client will not be required. In
addition, I do want to include a level of branding so that each client have
their own vertical of the app by virtue of cosmetics such as being able to
define their own company logos / themes, myportal etc.

So question to the floor is...is their a way I can achieve this simply
through the use of party manager appreciating that the implicit multi-tenant
separation at the data level would be required without having to create
separate database instance for each individual 'small client' (and I am
happy to invest in development of any suggestions)?

Appreciate thoughts thanks

cheers
francois le roux