hi Hans,

Thanks. But I cannot find such feature in project - billing. Could you
provide more detail? Or just point out the screen name. Really appreciate
that.

And two more questions:
1) Is "show/hide columns" feature also there?
2) Is it feasible to use extjs or any other javascript to replace current
form rendering but keep interface same?

Michael Xu (xudong)