Hi Buno,

this is a long time ago i wrote this. as long as you keep myportal
working i am fine with that....
The purpose of he mainportal page you can find in the demo data of
myportal.... Remember portal pages can be overridden, re-ordered and
even disabled (set the page title to blank) in the preferences

Regards,
Hans

--
Ofbiz on twitter: http://twitter.com/apache_ofbiz