Hello there
Has anyone had any success in deploying any of the applications within ofbiz as
a war file in jboss or tomcat? We want to make sure we use j2ee based
application server with all goodies such as debugging etc and easy to pick up.
I think you can deploy OFBiz as a war file. Here is
        an example -
        https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBTECH/JBoss+4.2.2

Has anyone done this before? Can anyone give scenarios where ofbiz java events
fail and certain things that could only be done in groovy or minilang or FTL
only and not in java events?

We are planning on developing ofbiz applications as java events on the service
layer. IF we pass the ofbiz contexts to other servers is ti possibe to retain
all the context variable values while passing it say from ofbiz to Tomcat and
back like a forward to ofbiz. Has someone tired this where they integrate ofbiz
with jboss or tomcat etc? What are the recommended strategies for it?

Has anyone tired to use jstl or any other tag libraries or jsps within ofbiz?

Kapil Garg