I have opened an infra Jira with some elements

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
It's really not true that the "app [is] down most of the time." Seems that we get issues since they moved to last Ubuntu version, but for a very long period it was doing well.

We could add an alternate demo server...

Jacques

From: "Tim Ruppert" <tim.rupp...@hotwaxmedia.com>
+1 - we should move that stuff with the rest of the infra back to something ASF
related - but that's a David call - we can supply
the files.

In retrospect, it's really a shame that we made that move at all - it's been
such a ****show over there with the app down most of
the time.  Oh well - not really infras fault, but it still hurts the project ...

Cheers,
Ruppert