Jacques

From: "Divesh Dutta" <divesh.du...@hotwaxmedia.com>
I think, if issues come then we can attack them. In this way we will have
release branch with Jquery.

Thanks
--
Divesh Dutta.

On Dec 1, 2010, at 6:38 PM, Bruno Busco wrote:

I vote for doing a release branch first and then merge jQuery.

This will let people to have a branch with the actual trunk in case the
jQuery causes any issues to them.

Thank you,
Bruno