I am happy as long as not OOTB
I doubt that there will be any effort to optimize, under current design, if they are done in OO way. as you said the path of least resistance with the fact that the volunteer group does not have energy to do that.

BJ Freeman
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Adam Heath sent the following on 12/10/2010 10:17 AM: