Le 14/12/2010 09:35, Scott Gray a écrit :
On 14/12/2010, at 9:16 PM, Erwan de FERRIERES wrote:

Le 14/12/2010 07:37, Bruno Busco a écrit :
A variable name as enumeration value?
Sorry but I have never seen this pattern.
What's different in conf-mode and use-private from all other expandable
boolean attributes?

-Bruno

Hi Bruno and Scott,

Ok, this was not pretty. Those variables were introduced at this rev, could you
tell me how to handle it in the DTD ?

https://fisheye6.atlassian.com/changelog/ofbiz/?cs=1023286

We have this pattern in a few places so I don't have a problem with that, it's
just the parameters map prefix that I hadn't seen before.

Regards
Scott

So, just a revert will be the solution ? My point was just that validation wasn't done because of those parameters. maybe there is something else we can do ?

--
Erwan de FERRIERES
www.nereide.biz