Hi,

Can I check I understand what's going on in lines 394 and onward in the
getTaxAdjustments method in TaxAuthorityServices.java?

You can choose a price based on any criteria, and that price is passed in
the itemPrice parameter to the getTaxAdjustments method. This method looks
at the default price for the product to determine if the itemPrice is
tax-inclusive or not. If the default price is tax-inclusive, the actual
price being charged for the product is assumed to be tax-inclusive as well.
An adjustment is calculated so that the tax rate being charged for the
actual price is the same as the tax rate on the default price.

Have I got that right? If so, should it be possible for a given product to
have some prices that do include tax and some that don't?

Thanks

Paul Foxworthy