Yes, but as BJ outlined beware of cases where the same screen is used to create
and edit!

Jacques

From: "Adrian Crum" <adri...@hlmksw.com>
I like Create New - it removes all ambiguity.

-Adrian

On 12/22/2010 12:48 PM, Bruno Busco wrote:
...and even "Create New [Artifact]" !!! :-)
My proposal is to use "New [Artifact]" everywhere.
I faced the same issue with the "create" buttons. I changed many of them
using the "New [Artifact]" pattern.
This is why now I suggest to use the same for the title.

Thank you,
Bruno