Added in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/Coding+Conventions
(updated and amended)

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Hi,

Following this, I'd like to suggest to use, if possible, Eclipse/Aptana for editing Javascript files and notably to format them correctly. I suggest also to not use tabs in *our* javascript files but 4 spaces (like in Java)
I have put the Aptana formatting template as an attachment of OFBiz
Contributors Best Practices

Thanks to share your opinion

Jacques