Hi Luis,

You could be interested by
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBTECH/OFBiz%27s+Tax+Authority+Data+Model
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBENDUSER/08+Tax+Authorities
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/VAT

The code behind all is in TaxAuthorityServices.java

But please use rather user ML for such questions, see why here :

Also please help yourself searching in the wiki. It's explained at the bottom of the mail list page (last link above). For instance simply looking for vat, gave me the links above in seconds...

Thanks

Jacques

Luís Maranesi wrote:
Hello,

I'd like to if any of you can point me some document to understand better
how the taxation is dealt in OFBiz. I've already read this document
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Guide+to+OFBiz-i18n%2C++
Internationalisation+of+OFBiz but there is nothing written there yet.

If I needed, for example, to adapt it for Brazilian taxation what would be
the first step? Could someone indicate me where in the code I can start my
investigation?

Thanks,
Luís Maranesi

  • Tax Luís Maranesi