Hi,

Some minor issues I found while playing with it

Sometimes, from catalog main page at least, when you get out after choising another theme you get a broken catalog main page (missing footer but actually more than that). It does not reproduce locally :/ Locally the new Flat Grey theme comment reads "Flat Grey - Floating Layout, Sight-Impaired Accessible, Bidirectional" but on the demo trunk it's still the old one "Flat Grey - Old OFBiz Standard Floating Layout", not sure why since it has been automatically svn updated and run-installed (I suspected it could be a language issue but turnedf from French to English and got the same)