Jacopo,

Thank you very much for working on this!

-Adrian

On 1/19/2011 7:38 AM, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:
The vote has passed with the following result:

binding +1 votes: 8 - Anil Patel, Jacques Le Roux, Adran Crum, Bruno Busco,
Bilgin Ibryam, David E Jones, Ashish Vijaywargiya, Jacopo Cappellato
non binding +1 votes: 15 - Marco Risaliti, Erwan de FERRIERES, Sascha Rodekamp,
Mirko Vogelsmeier, Young Gu, Sam Hamilton, Deepak Dixit, Arun Patidar, Brajesh
Patel, Ankit Jain, Rishi Solanski, Jyotsna Rathore, Amit Sharma, Divesh Dutta,
Pierre Smits
binding -1 votes: 0
non binding -1 votes: 1 - BJ Freeman

Thanks for your votes.

I am going to move the release package to the OFBiz dist directory for public
distribution, update links in the download page etc...

Jacopo