+1

=========================
BJ Freeman
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Adrian Crum sent the following on 1/19/2011 8:40 AM:
On 1/19/2011 8:31 AM, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:
The release has been officially released now; I have published the
release files and updated the download links (but it will take some
time to synch and propagate to all the mirrors).
This is the bare minimum required and we should be good now.
However there are some optional steps that it would be nice to perform:
1) update the links for demo instances for 10.04
2) prepare an announcement email; I don't have much time for it but I
can simply write something very simple like:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-announce/201101.mbox/%3c9a2a5d8d-423c-42b2-94aa-606489483...@apache.org%3e

But as I said this is not required and we can even skip this step

Or we could reuse the 9.04 press release.