ok quick review.
ebay was first.
ebaystore had more of the ebay API fleshed out in services.
ebaystore also has the help.
I will put out a email on the user list to see if anyone has ebay in a production server.

if no response in a month then I suggest we remove ebay.

=========================
BJ Freeman
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

BJ Freeman sent the following on 1/21/2011 11:47 AM:
sorry did not respond before, guess was hoping Hans would give some light.
I have looked at it briefly will give you a response by Monday if no one
else takes up the gauntlet.

Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 1/21/2011 9:59 AM:
Hi,

I have already asked this question, but does somebody knows why we have
ebay and ebay store components? What are the key diffs between them?

Thanks