Hi Sascha,

Looks good to me

Jacques

From: "Sascha Rodekamp" <sascha.rodekamp.lynx...@googlemail.com>
Jep you're right, but what he is talking about is the double Opt In for
Newsletter sign ups (You have to do this in germany).
It means, when you hab signed up for a newsletter you got a mail with a
verification link. Ofbiz generates this email but with a bunch of Get
parameters which is really a security issue.
So Mirko suggest to use only one hasCode which is translated internally.
This should  minimize the risk of XSS and stuff.