I did not receive any messages from Nagios because Nagios was faulty. Gavin
just fixed it.
But once more: please when you change something there and it does not work
don't let it like that!

Jacques

Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Hi,

This morning no demos was working. I got any messages from Nagios, but saw that
message in trunk log
XmlFileLoader: File
file:/home/ofbiz/trunk/framework/base/config/ofbiz-containers.xml process fatal
error. Line: 270. Error
message: The string "--" is not permitted within comments.

I thought it could be due to my recent changes commenting out Beanshell and
Groovy containers by default and began to try to
understand. But finally a svn st shows me that ofbiz and limited containers
files have been changed

So please when you add a line like this on demo server
+<!--   <property name="address" value="127.0.0.1"/>  Not even sure this will
work? -->
be sure that it does not break the demo and *exchange* about such changes
Especially if you see that you have broke something
(which is obvious if you try an HTML access..)

Was this done by us or infra?

Thanks

Jacques
PS: not sure why but the stable demo was also down

  • demos down Jacques Le Roux
    • Re: demos down Jacques Le Roux