Jacques

From: "Pierre Smits" <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Hi BJ, Jacques,

The title of this posting seems te be off someway. Yes, the
'load-tenant-admin-user-login' is in essence the same as
'load-admin-user-login' but is solely intended for a new admin id for a
tenant. As such it isn't related to 'create-admin-user-login'. And
'create-admin-user-login' doesn't work in the tenant environment.

To me 'load-admin-user-login' should suffice. Although there can something
be said about having the ability to create additional super users with their
own id and password, I would not like this in a production environment. The
person who has access to the userid and password of the super user can
easily do this through the security screens of a party.

However, what might be lacking is a function to reset the password of the
user-id generated with 'load-admin-user-login' when this is compromised (I
haven't checked/tested whether 'load-admin-user-login' facilitates this).

Regards,

Pierre