I am guessing that when the component was created is driving this, since hot-deploy looks for files by date and time.
putting a component-load.xml in hot-deploy may solve you problem.
otherwise create your own root folder and use ant script to hook it up in ofbiz config files.
my 2 cents

=========================
BJ Freeman
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Bruno Busco sent the following on 2/18/2011 8:31 AM:

Hi,
is in the framework any tool to set the order in which the hot-deploy
components are loaded?
I have created two components in the hot-deploy folder.

The first component loads some extseed in the database and the second
component loads some other extseed that depends on the first one.

Unfortunately the order on which they are loaded when I use the ant
run-install-extseed command is the alphabetic order and the second one is
loaded before the first resulting in a foreign-key error.

How can I fix this?

Thank you,
Bruno